The 6th Annual Recycled Art Show is a fundraising exhibition and on-line public auction of art created from recycled, reused or found objects. All works will be displayed from September 5-30, 2013. The art will be displayed at a new local gallery, Boise Creative Center, located at 1214 W. Front Street. Gallery opening and Artist Reception will be Thursday, September 5 from 6-8 p.m.
All artwork will be available to bid on during our online auction. The online auction will be open through Monday, September 30 at 11:55 p.m. If you can't make it into the gallery to see it in person, photos will be posted on the auction page. So if you see artwork online or in the gallery that you really adore, be sure to come here to bid on it!
General Guidelines for the 6th Annual Recycled Art Show Auction
- Auction begins at 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 5, 2013 and ends at 11:55 p.m. on Monday, September 30, 2013.
- You must be 18 years or older to bid.
- You must register to bid on items. It only requires a few easy steps.
- All bids are final and non-retractable.
- If you are the highest bidder, you will be notified by email with instructions on how to pay for your item. (includes PayPal for online payment or paying at Second Chance Building Materials Center)
- Winning bidders agree to pay the full amount of the winning bid plus any applicable sales & use taxes and shipping charges.
- All bidders agree to honor SHIP, Inc’s requirements regarding method and time of payment.
- Payment must be received prior to your item(s) being picked up.
- Items can be picked up at Second Chance Building Materials Center, 1423 w. Grove st, Boise
- You will have 48 hours to make payment arrangements or we will contact the next highest bidder.
All proceeds from this event benefit Supportive Housing and Innovative Partnerships (SHIP) and Second Chance Building Materials Center. SHIP's mission is to transform the lives of people in recovery by providing supportive housing, recovery support services, employment training and green job opportunities.